Monthly Report on Professional Affairs
An update of the Society's activities in this area, and a digest of newspaper cuttings and journal reports dealing with science policy, and science education and funding, is posted monthly.
"This month's report includes:
and much more......."
Current report | Previous reports
- reactions to a new guide for universities on managing IPR
- R&D tax credit for larger companies welcomed
- a £3 billion university infrastructure backlog recognised
- future mechanism for funding university teaching and research
- overview of the biological sciences RAE panel
- US Senate prepares to debate stem cell research
- a call for greater transparency in EU research funding
- science ethics as part of school citizenship education